Education Matters, So Let the Experts Guide You Through Each Step
Not only does the Stodghill College Consulting team each have unique backgrounds in the world of education, but they also draw from decades of direct experience with the college application process. They maintain a network of expert resources across the country to help enhance their efforts with each individual student, and their custom approach is highly personalized and effective. They offer support for students and parents in a variety of ways, working to eliminate the stress that can take over as application deadlines draw near.
When you work with Stodghill College Consulting, you benefit from:
- Experience and expertise – They know the application process back to front, and can help ensure it is straightforward and successful for your student.
- Educational Backgrounds – The team has spent their careers gaining extensive experience in education, and their industry knowledge bolsters the process.
- A Team Approach – Not just the team, but they regularly consult with all their professional contacts and resources.
- A Custom Game Plan – There is no formula for college admission success, so each student gets a personalized, tailored approach.
- A Low-Stress Process – Parents can be as involved as they choose throughout the process, but either way, our goal is to decrease the stressors that accompany prepping for and applying to college.
- A Wealth of Information – We also send newsletters, host seminars, and give our clients access to a variety of information and materials to aid in their college application process.
We know that each student is special and unique, so this journey looks different for each one of them. Throughout their four years of high school, we seek to help students get to know their authentic selves, develop interests that enrich their lives, and tap into what their best futures should look like.
Ready to get started? Call us for a consultation or simply fill out the contact form below. We look forward to working with you and your student.
Check out all our options for support below
to get started Select your appropriate grade level and complete the form
Still not sure if this is right for you?
Book a complimentary inquiry call, and we can briefly discuss whether or not we’re a good fit and what level of support I recommend.